So I did this slightly back to front. Last year I was made redundant from my Job as a Community Projects Co-ordinator at a local charity; and in a moment of great wisdom I decided that I was going to earn a living from blogging. So I started up The Relationship Blogger. It’s been about six months now and I’m beginning to realise that I’m enjoying writing so much that I want to write about so much more, yet my other blog won’t allow it because it has a Niche.
And then this blog was born. A place to write about anything I want to without having to justify to myself that it covers a certain genre. I hope you enjoy my work. Please sit down, relax and chill.
15 Random facts about myself
- I spent 5 years in the good old U.S.S.R behind the Iron Curtain in my childhood
- I own a relationships and mental health self-hosted blog
- I was once an alcoholic and dedicated 10 years of my life to change
- I was once picked for the Scotland Under 14’s Golf Team
- I mentored a gentleman over a period of two years that went on to win a national award
- I live in England but I am originally from Scotland
- My Dad worked in the Nuclear Industry which had us travelling the world when I was young (hence USSR)
- I’m extremely open to differing viewpoints – please feel free to leave a comment! Everyone welcome
- I was diagnosed with Bipolar Schizo-effective disorder that was later re-diagnosed to nothing.
- I was a Trustee at my local Citizens Advice Bureau
- I’ve had an extremely diverse and difficult youth and young adulthood
- I have a lovely wife and son that I am continually learning from
- My Son, bless him, has Autism
- I’ve been blogging for 4 years now! I use it for self-analysis too.
- If you want to start up a conversation with me ask me what my favourite coffee is. That’ll get me going!